What is PQ Score?

The PQ Score is the indicator for the percentage of time your mind is acting like your friend, instead of your enemy.

This quotient is a percentage, from 1 to 100. A PQ Score of 75 is the tipping point, where your Sage is working for you 75% of the time and your Saboteurs are working against you the remaining 25%. 

You want your mind to be serving you instead of sabotaging you at this goal of PQ Score 75.

There are a lot of variables that go into your PQ score and you'll see the number fluctuate by day, circumstances and mood. Taking the assessment over multiple days helps determine a more accurate number. 

Please know we advise taking the PQ Score assessment at least 3 times over 2 weeks, then calculate the average instead of going with 1 metric over another. 

If you're looking for more information on the PQ Score, this is located in chapter 8 (page 121) of Shirzad's Positive Intelligence book. 

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.