Initial Setup: Registration & Your Profile
How to Register
- Follow the link here to Download the PQ app for direct links to the App Store or Google Play store.
- Once installed, open the app, enter your email address used for the program and choose a password to sign in with.
- Signing in for the first time registers you for the program.
- Follow the prompts to set up your account, and be sure to turn on notifications, so we can help you build new mental habits through timely reminders.
- After successfully downloading & registering the PQ app, the next step is determined by the OS of the customer's phone.
Click on your Profile at the bottom navigation bar or tap on the meters from the Focus screen (sun icon). This is where you can view the PQ levels, Saboteurs, Sage, Goals, Journal, Settings, and more.
This is where you can edit your photo, name, edit My Schedule for the notifications & Daily Journals, and determine which push notifications you'd like. You can change your profile picture by clicking on the image or arrow on the right side. You're able to edit your personal information and whether or not you'd like your profile public here.
After clicking on your Profile, there are 2 lines in the top right corner. Click the 2 line drop-down menu. From here, you can visit your Journal, Goals, Support (FAQs, Contacts), and Settings (Schedule, Notifications, Legal, App Info & Signing out)
Tap on Daily Journal under the 2 line drop-down menu. The running list of daily reflections is found here. While not editable, they are available for review.
PQ, Saboteurs and Sage:
These tabs across the page show your levels for each & gradually open with the progression of the program.
The PQ tab shows all your metrics, which you can learn more about here.
The Saboteur tab is where you can select your Saboteurs, edit your top Saboteurs & learn more about each one
And the Sage tab showcases your level for each of the 5 Sage Powers: Empathize, Explore, Innovate, Navigate & Activate. Tap on each Sage Power to learn more! (Check out our Sage Power Game article!)
Muscle Line Graph Chart:
The graph begins updating after the first week and updates weekly afterward.