Initial Setup: Registration & Your Profile
How to Register
- Follow the link here to Download the PQ app for direct links to the App Store or Google Play store.
- Once installed, open the app, enter your email address and choose a password to sign in with.
- Signing in for the first time registers you for the program.
- Follow the prompts to set up your account, and be sure to turn on notifications, so we can help you build new mental habits through timely reminders.
- After successfully downloading & registering the PQ app, the next step is determined by the OS of the customer's phone.
Click on your Dashboard at the bottom navigation bar or tap on the meters from the Focus screen (sun icon). This is where you can view the PQ scores, Saboteurs, Sage, Goals, Journal Reflections, Settings, and more.
This is where you can edit your photo, name, edit My Schedule for the notifications & Reflections, and determine which push notifications you'd like. You can change your profile picture by clicking on the image or arrow on the right side. You're able to edit your personal information and whether or not you'd like your profile public here.
After clicking on your Dashboard, there are 3 lines in the top right corner. Click the 3 line drop-down menu. From here, you can visit your Journal, Goals, Support (FAQs, Contacts), and Settings (Schedule, Notifications, Legal, App Info & Signing out)
Tap on Journal under the 3 line drop-down menu. The running list of daily reflections is found here. While not editable, they are available for review.
PQ, Saboteurs and Sage:
The tabs across the page show your levels for each.
Line Graph Chart:
The graph begins updating after the first week and updates weekly afterward.
This is where you can edit the App Schedule for notification times and determine which push notifications you'd like. Legal is available for your review, along with Information on the app version. You can also Sign Out at the bottom.