Pod Leader checklist
If you have been assigned as your Pod’s leader, please watch Shirzad's Pod Leader Introduction below, and review the Pod Leader Checklist.
Pod Leader Introduction
Pod Leader Checklist
Before First Training Session
- Reach out to every member of your Pod to make sure they know about the Support Site instructions for Getting Started and Program Preparation before the first Pod meeting
- Schedule and send calendar invites for at least the first weekly Pod meeting on video (Zoom, Google Hangout, Skype, Facetime, etc.)
During First Weekly Pod Meeting
- Use the Pod Agreement to have every member become clear about their commitment to themselves, and to each other, as well as how they might self-sabotage that commitment
- Ask each person to complete and share their online Pod Agreement with the rest of the Pod within 24 hours of the meeting
- Make sure at least one person in the Pod is reaching out to any Pod member who hasn’t done their daily Pod check-in for 2 days to offer support. No one gets left behind.
- Reminder: The daily check-in is a simple 30-second note in the My Pod Channel of the PQ Community app, or any messaging channel of the Pod’s choosing.
Metrics to Encourage
- Check-in Streak: How many days in a row every Pod member has checked in. Turn this into a point of pride for your Pod.
- Pod Meeting Streak: Everyone shows up to the Pod meeting having watched the weekly session.